Your Complete Aerial Filming Solution
Quality film and video from an aerial platform is almost impossible without some form of gyro stabilisation and an experienced film pilot... Therefore, we offer four turnkey High Definition filming options...
"As a full time helicopter aerial cinematographer, I have spent more than 30 years developing a global network of highly skilled, talented and specialist pilots who can operate a helicopter more like a "camera ship" than an aerial taxi. Blue Sky Helicopters are one of only two companies in Australia I choose to fly with on my complex and often very challenging aerial shoots and they have my total support and recommendation as consummate, helicopter professionals" Laurie K. Gilbert s.o.c. Helicopter Aerial Cinematographer (Aerial Marine Media)
When it comes to shooting HI-DEF aerial footage for Film & Television, check out Blue Sky’s work utilising gyro stabilised camera mounts, including the Cineflex V14 (a truly awesome piece of engineering!). The footage (directly) above is from the British TV series “Greatest Cities of the World” which Blue Sky pilot, Mark Fitzsimmons not only filmed but also directed all of the HD stabilised aerial sequences with award winning cinematographer Nathan Tomlinson.
Other aerial filming clients & credits include...
- Immigration Nation (SBS Television)
- First Footprints (ABC TV/Arte France)
- The BBC (UK)
- Fremantle Media
- The Royal Australian Navy
- Foxtel / Lifestyle Chanel
- Singapore Airlines (A380)
- Channel Seven Australia (Sunday Night)
- ITV (UK)
- Channel Seven Australia (The Force)
- Channel Nine Australia (60 minutes)
- Channel Ten News (Sydney)
- SilverSeas Cruise Liners (USA)
- Kingfisher Airlners (India)