Charter & Point A to B Transfers
With Blue Sky Helicopters, organising a helicopter for charter could not be simpler. We own all our aircraft and have two different types to choose from.
- Our Bell 407 seats 6 passengers plus pilot. Featuring executive “club” style seating in the rear cabin, with large windows allowing superb visibility for all passengers.
- Smooth and stable with a 4 bladed rotor system, offering a fast cruising speed and a comfortable ride.
- Suitable for corporate charter needs as fast and efficient transport in the comfort of air conditioning and leather seats.
- Stable film/photography platform, able to be fitted with gyroscopic camera mounts. Rear doors are also able to be removed for still photography from either side.
- Perform Aerial Surveys where passenger interaction and visibility is a high priority.
- An extremely capable and comfortable helicopter, please contact us with any requests.
- For all your general charter needs and film/photography requirements, the Bell 206 is the world’s most recognised helicopter.
- Powered by a Rolls-Royce jet turbine engine the LongRanger has seats for up to six passengers plus pilot. With “club” style seating in the rear cabin our corporate equipped LongRanger will fly you and your clients to the destination quickly, in style & comfort.
- Due to its stability and versatility the LongRanger is also the helicopter of choice for TV, film & photography industry professionals around the world. The aircraft can easily be fitted with nose/side mounts or a photographer can shoot out of the side.
- Features pop out emergency floats for added safety on overwater flights.
- Transporting pilot plus 3 passengers with its sleek design & impressive speed, our R44 is a good alternative to the B206 LongRanger when price is a major consideration.
- Offering an open style cockpit, the visibility is exceptional with each seat next to a window.This makes it very popular for passenger charter and still photography airwork.
- Powered by a Lycoming 0-540 engine the Robinson R44 has become one of the most popular light helicopters of all time.
- Note: Our R44 helicopter was supplied brand new with the mandatory bladder style fuel tanks.
- Our many satisfied clients include: Sports Illustrated (Sydney Olympic Games), Microsoft, Granada TV, NBC, ITV, Macquarie Bank, Bunnings, Goodman Property Group, The Australia Jockey Club (AJC), Kodak, Hewlett Packard, American Express, The Lifestyle & Discovery Channels, Fremantle Media, The BBC, Channel 7 9 & 10, Fairfax, Optus, Vodaphone and News Ltd.