Blue Sky: Your Complete Aerial Filming Solution
Option 1 - GSS C516 or Shotover F1 with Red Epic Dragon or Sony F55 and Angnieux Optimo Style 25-250
- Gyro stabilised 5-axis nose-mounted camera.
- The Gyro Stabilised Systems (GSS) C516 aerial filming platform complete with Red EPIC DRAGON or Sony F55 camera & Angnieux Optimo Style 25-250 lens. The 6K Ultra HD results are out of this world when combined with the rock solid stability of the GSS C516 or the ShotOver F1.
- Tyler Mini Gyro
- Whilst a cheaper option than the GSS C516 or Shotover F1, the results are still exceptional for GV work. The mount can be fitted with any DSLR (eg. Canon 5D MII) or Sony EX3, Panasonic HVX200, HPX170, Arri Alexa M or even the Red Epic/Scarlet into our R44 helicopter within 10 minutes.
- You can supply the camera person or we can…
“As a full time helicopter aerial cinematographer, I have spent more than 30 years developing a global network of highly skilled, talented and specialist pilots who can operate a helicopter more like a ‘camera ship’ than an aerial taxi. Blue Sky Helicopters are one of only two companies in Australia I choose to fly with on my complex and often very challenging aerial shoots and they have my total support and recommendation as consummate, helicopter professionals”
- Immigration Nation (SBS Television)
- First Footprints (ABC TV/Arte France)
- The BBC (UK)
- Fremantle Media
- The Royal Australian Navy
- Foxtel/Lifestyle Chanel
- Singapore Airlines (A380)
- Channel Seven Australia (Sunday Night)
- ITV (UK)
- Channel Nine Australia (60 minutes)
- Channel Ten News (Sydney)
- SilverSeas Cruise Liners (USA)
- MSC Cruises (Italy)
- Endemol Shine Australia