Glenworth Valley Adventure
Home of the largest horse riding and outdoor adventure centre in Australia
- To get directions type in 462 Ross Smith Avenue Mascot NSW 2020 to your maps or navigation app. There is free parking available out the front of our terminal.
- From the City allow about 30 minutes travel time by car/Uber/taxi. Private Chauffeur car transfers are available for an additional cost, starting at $80 each way.
- Unless otherwise advised, passengers should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your flight time to allow for check-in and a safety briefing.
- A camera/phone if you wish. We will also take pictures of you (with your camera/phone) that can be uploaded to social media after the flight!
- Sunscreen in the summer & a lightweight jacket or sweater in the cooler months.
- For Doors Off flights please bring a warm zip up jacket (and no scarves).
- Your flight will be recorded on our Full High Definition Helicam system. Click here to find out more.
- Helicam currently only available in Robinson R44.
- Thank you for flying with Blue Sky Helicopters, please take a moment to our read our T&Cs.