Luxury Health Spa Package
The Spa at Chateau Elan (Hunter Valley) by Helicopter…
Discounted Internet Rates
How many passengers do you want to book for?
- You will travel in one of the following helicopters the Robinson R44 (pilot and up to 3 passengers), Bell JetRanger (pilot and up to 4 passengers) or the Bell LongRanger (pilot and up to 6 passengers).
- The Bell LongRanger helicopter has seating for 6 passenger and is commonly used for the ‘Shared with Others’ flights. Our standard configuration is for 5 passengers, 1 passenger in the front seat next to the pilot and 4 in the main cabin. However flights operate up to a maximum of 6 seats sold per flight.
- Maximum weight limits apply to helicopters, please contact us for any questions.
- Internet Rates are discounted from our full brochure rates found in all City Hotels and are given on the basis of direct bookings only (i.e. No 3rd party commissions are payable). Limited time pricing is subject to change without notice. Multi-passenger discounts may not be applicable to all flight options.
- DEPARTURE POINT: Blue Sky Helicopters, 462 Ross Smith Ave, Sydney Airport, Mascot NSW 2020. If you are coming in your own vehicle there is FREE parking outside our building. City transfers take approx 25-minutes & are available for additional cost from $80 each way (total cost for up to 4 passengers).
- WHAT TO BRING: A camera/phone if you wish. We will also take pictures of you (with your camera/phone) that can be uploaded to your Facebook account after the flight! Sunscreen in the summer & a lightweight jacket or sweater in the cooler months.
- HELI-CAM: Your flight will be recorded on our first in the world, state of the art High Definition Helicam system. Take home (optional purchase) the ultimate memento of your experience with Blue Sky! Click here to find out more.