The Bridge & Back
Now is a great time to discover Sydney with our great value Bridge & Back helicopter flight…
Discounted Internet Rates
How many passengers do you want to book for?
- You will travel in one of the following helicopters the Robinson R44 (pilot and up to 3 passengers), Bell JetRanger (pilot and up to 4 passengers) or the Bell LongRanger (pilot and up to 6 passengers).
- The Bell LongRanger helicopter has seating for 6 passenger and is commonly used for the 'Shared with Others' flights. Our standard configuration is for 5 passengers, 1 passenger in the front seat next to the pilot and 4 in the main cabin. However flights operate up to a maximum of 6 seats sold per flight.
- Maximum weight limits apply to helicopters, please contact us for any questions.
- To get directions type in 462 Ross Smith Avenue Mascot NSW 2020 to your maps or navigation app. There is free parking available out the front of our terminal.
- From the City allow about 30 minutes travel time by car/Uber/taxi. Private Chauffeur car transfers are available for an additional cost, starting at $80 each way.
- Unless otherwise advised, passengers should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your flight time to allow for check-in and a safety briefing.
- A camera/phone if you wish. We will also take pictures of you (with your camera/phone) that can be uploaded to social media after the flight!
- Sunscreen in the summer & a lightweight jacket or sweater in the cooler months.
- For Doors Off flights please bring a warm zip up jacket (and no scarves).
- Your flight will be recorded on our Full High Definition Helicam system. Click here to find out more.
- Helicam currently only available in Robinson R44.
- Thank you for flying with Blue Sky Helicopters, please take a moment to our read our T&Cs.