TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHEN FLYING WITH AERO LOGISTICS PTY LTD T/A BLUE SKY HELICOPTERS
- Aero Logistics is committed to performing to the highest standards in all aspects and at all levels of our business. Our duty is to minimise risk by making safety our primary focus and at the same time, provide memorable experiences for our passengers.
- We are fully certified by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority to operate under Air Operator Certificate number CASA.TAAOC.0506. We hold all legally required insurances including a certificate of compliance under the Civil Aviation Carriers Liability Act.
- Please see the table for Cancellation and Reschedule information. The table advises:
- Direct Private Scenic – Cancellation within 48 hours will incur a 100% Cancellation Fee. Cancellation within 7 calendar days will incur a 50% Cancellation Fee. Reschedule within 7 calendar days will incur a $50 Reschedule Fee1. Reschedule over 7 calendar days from booked date will not incur a fee.
- Direct Lunch/Adventure – Cancellation within 7 calendar days will incur a 100% Cancellation Fee. Reschedule within 7 calendar days is not available. Reschedule over 7 calendar days from booked date will not incur a fee.
- Direct Shared Scenic – Cancellation within 7 calendar days will incur a 100% Cancellation Fee. Rescheduling within 7 calendar days is not available. Reschedule over 7 calendar days from booked date will incur a $50 Reschedule Fee1.
- Authorised Reseller2 bookings – Cancellation within 7 calendar days will incur a 100% Cancellation Fee. Reschedule within 7 calendar days is not available. Reschedule over 7 calendar days from booked date will incur a $50 Reschedule Fee1.
1. Reschedule Fee – Payable per booking for each reschedule (Date or Time changes).
2. Authorised Reseller – Shared/Private flight from third party seller (e.g. RedBalloon, Adrenaline, TripAdvisor).
Direct Bookings – Bookings via Blue Sky Helicopters website/phone/email/social media.
- Any flight cancelled by Blue Sky Helicopters will not incur a Cancellation Fee and all attempts will be made to re-schedule the flight.
- An Administration Fee of $50 will apply to booking cancellations made by the passenger outside 7 calendar days. No Administration Fee will be applied if the passenger requests the booking to be held as credit.
- Blue Sky Helicopters will not be held liable for costs associated with airfares, accommodation or anything additional due to helicopter flights which do not proceed.
- Refunds of payments made through Authorised Resellers must be sought directly from the Authorised Reseller.
- Passengers who wish to cancel a reservation are required to notify our office via email and are not considered cancelled until our office has acknowledged and confirmed the request.
- Charter and Group Booking Terms and Conditions will be supplied on booking unless requested earlier.
- Passengers are required to arrive and check-in at least 20 minutes prior to the booking time as per their confirmation email.
- In the event of a passenger no show for a flight or car transfer, a 100% Cancellation Fee applies. If the flight is booked through an Authorised Reseller, the Authorised Reseller will be contacted immediately in writing to advise of the no show and applicable charges. For direct bookings the credit or debit card will be debited for the relevant Cancellation Fee.
- Credit or debit card details are required to secure bookings.
- Flights must be paid prior to booking confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed by return email to confirm that the chosen flight time is available. No agreement is entered into between the two parties until a confirmation email has been sent. All flights are on request and subject to availability.
- A surcharge of 1.58% applies to all card payments and all prices are in Australian dollars & GST inclusive.
- When paying by debit/credit card the card will need to be shown in conjunction with matching photo identification on the day of the flight
- Gift Cards are strictly valid for three (3) years, are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Shared Flights – you are purchasing individual seat/s on the helicopter and the remaining seats will be occupied by other passengers. Shared flights are subject to availability and single passengers will not be confirmed until minimum passenger numbers are met.
- Private Flights – you are hiring the entire helicopter for the duration of the flight and you will not be sharing with people that you do not know. Minimum passenger numbers apply.
- Aircraft type & seating positions are subject to weight & balance calculations and are decided at the absolute discretion of the Pilot in Command/Ground Crew.
- For legal and safety reasons, all passengers are weighed upon check-in. All flights are subject to the aircraft operating within its weight and balance limitations, and a total maximum weight limit applies to all flights. Accurate individual passenger weights MUST be provided at the time of booking. Failure to provide accurate weights may result in the passengers being unable to fly or incurring additional costs to proceed with the planned flight or an aircraft upgrade. If passengers are unable to fly due to inaccurate weights being provided no refund will be given.
- Shared Flights – Individual passengers in excess of 100kg and/or couples exceeding 180kg combined may affect quoted prices. Additional maximum combined weight limitations may apply for 3 or more passengers. Aircraft individual seat limitations may apply.
- Private Flights – Aircraft individual seat limitations may apply.
- Aircraft type & seating positions are subject to a weight & balance calculation on the day of the flight and are decided at the absolute discretion of the Pilot in Command/Ground Crew.
- Flights are operated at the discretion of the Pilot in Command and/or Blue Sky Helicopters Management. If Blue Sky Helicopters cancels a flight due to inclement weather a Cancellation Fee will not be applied and all efforts will be made to reschedule the flight to another time to suit the passengers availability. In the event a flight cannot be rescheduled a full refund less a $50 Administration Fee will be issued.
- In the interest of safety all flights operate weather pending. Weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms present in the flight path or flight vicinity may require either cancellation or rescheduling of the booking.
- Flights can still operate in wet weather as visibility may still be good. If passengers elect not to travel due to weather but flights are still operational, 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- If after a helicopter tour/charter has commenced the weather becomes inclement or the forecast changes unexpectedly later that day (i.e. thunderstorms/hail) the pilot may elect to return to base early or relocate the aircraft.
- The passengers may elect to return early with the pilot or alternatively return via ground-based transport (e.g. company/chauffeured car) at the original return time. This expense will be covered by Blue Sky Helicopters. No refunds or credit for flights will be issued. The company will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations.
- The company will endeavour to deliver the service as advertised. Flight routes, schedule and aircraft may vary due to operational considerations (ie: Air Traffic Control/weather/pilot discretion). The company cannot guarantee exact arrival/departure times and will not be liable for any failure to make connections to other services or not achieving stated outcomes due to operational considerations beyond our control.
- Operational delays may occur for reasons beyond our control (i.e. weather/ Air Traffic Control). On these occasions the company may exercise a 60-minute wait window. This means that we reserve the right to make a decision to fly for up to 60 minutes and within this time period our terms & conditions apply. In the case of operational considerations that prevent us from flying should you agree to move your flight all terms and conditions automatically renew.
- The safety and wellbeing of our staff and passengers is our number one priority. The company & its employees reserve the right to deny carriage/boarding without refund to any person/s who behaves at any stage in a disorderly, intoxicated, threatening or offensive manner to our flight crew, ground crew or passengers. Under Civil Aviation law passengers are also reminded that any such behaviour may result in criminal prosecution.
- At the time of booking please advise the level of assistance required for any disabled passengers and if the passengers are in a wheelchair. Please note that wheelchairs can only be carried on selected aircraft and must be collapsible. Due to OH&S safety requirements staff are unable to lift any passengers.
- Passenger baggage is carried entirely at the passengers’ own risk, Blue Sky Helicopters will not be responsible for any items left or stored in the terminal. Size and weight limitations apply to all baggage. In the event of excess baggage an alternative means of transport may need to be arranged at an additional cost.
- Blue Sky Helicopters does not permit any bags or other items (excluding sunglasses, camera or mobile phone) to be carried on board the aircraft during scenic flights.
- No Dangerous Goods are permitted to be carried onboard.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property as a result of a Third Party Supplier inclusion on a flight/tour, whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- We value your privacy. Any information we receive via this website or directly from you will be considered private and will never be passed on to any third party without your permission or as required by law. Aero Logistics (and/or our brands, Aerial Click Sydney, Blue Sky Helicopters, Sydney HeliCharter, AeroLogistics Helicopters Newcastle & AeroLogistics Helicopters Hunter Valley) may however periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided at the time of booking.
- On occasion promotional material is collected. The photographs and footage will be used by Blue Sky Helicopters for the purpose of promoting its activities and may be published on the company websites and circulated to the press and other media organisations for publication, transmission or broadcast. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or footage please let us know.
- If you are unsure about any of our Terms & Conditions please contact us for clarification. We look forward to flying you soon!