10 Great Reasons
to Fly with Blue Sky Helicopters!
- Blue Sky Helicopters is the longest established locally owned and operated helicopter company based at Sydney Airport. We are proud to be part of the Aero Logistics Group, with additional bases in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
Blue Sky Helicopters is committed to ensuring that our products and services are of the highest quality. Our services include, yet are not limited to, scenic flights, day trips for activies or lunch, photography, media, charter & airwork.
- Blue Sky Helicopters has maintained an outstanding record of safety since our inception. We are a Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Certified Air Carrier (AOC # CASA.TAAOC.0506), and safety is our number one priority. Each aircraft is meticulously maintained and our pilots and ground crew are highly experienced. We believe the aviation industry has no greater priority than to insure the utmost safety and care for each and every passenger.
- From the moment you first make contact to when we say goodbye after your flight, we acknowledge the fact that we’ll never get a second chance to create a first impression.
- As a company, our heart and passion for showcasing Sydney (and it’s magnificent surrounds) whether it’s a scenic flight or shooting a TV commercial can’t be outdone, we simply love what we do. When you choose to fly with us, you will feel that passion from your first contact to when we say goodbye after the flight (a large percentage of our business is either repeat or word of mouth!).
- As with all the camera systems we have developed over the years, we are always striving to lift the bar… Our latest system offers multi-camera Full High Definition 16 x 9 filming of your actual flight (complete with pilot narration and Pilot/Air Traffic Control interaction).
- Offering passengers the ultimate memento of their flight, the cinema quality movie of your flight can be purchased straight before or after the flight and to be downloaded from home.
- Our scenic flights offer you a choice based on your budget and requirements. Both options allow us to give you the personalised service and experience that Blue Sky Helicopters is famous for.
- Blue Sky Helicopters incorporates the Helicopter Association Internationals voluntary “Fly Neighbourly” noise reduction program into our flight operations. Blue Sky Helicopters seeks to create a better relationship between communities and our operations by minimising noise impact on the community and environment.
- Blue Sky operates well equipped and superbly maintained aircraft. Our aircraft of choice are the Bell 206 LongRanger and (a brand new) Robinson R44 helicopter. The jet powered Bell 206 has set more industry records than any other helicopter in the world while the R44 helicopter offers precision-engineered power, reliability, fuel economy, endurance and speed. Couple that with our pilots who have years of experience and you’re good to go!
- Blue Sky Helicopters pilots provide an expert and up to date commentary on all aspects of the flight. When you fly with Blue Sky Helicopters you are flying with pilots that have years of combined industry experience and technical expertise. A fact that we are very proud of.
- As part of our operational requirements, all pilots have an independent check every twelve months. Safety is paramount.